Perfectly combining the experience of camping with the luxury of a hotel room. Made of wood, and designed to be eco-friendly. They come equipped with a range of amenities to provide a unique camping experience.
Each pod has a large balcony with an elevated sea view. After a fun-filled day, relax on the large balcony with sea views and enjoy a BBQ.
We have two types of camping pods, our 3 standard pods of which 2 are dog friendly, and a deluxe Pod called Gwel y Bae, which is also dog-friendly.
- 2 single beds with mattresses
- Double sofa bed
- Designated cooking area on the balcony - Note that no open fires are allowed for safety reasons
- Parking next to the pod
- Curtain divides for privacy
- TV supplied
- 10amp sockets as well as USB ports available in each pod.
- Check-in from 2pm & check-out is 10.30am.
- Pet-friendly and non-pet options available
Note: Bedding is not provided
Gwel y Bae - Deluxe Pod
'Gwel y Bae', which means 'View of the Bay' in Welsh, is situated, in a sheltered yet dramatically elevated position. You can sit back, relax, and enjoy the sea view through the double glass doors, knowing the beach is only a stone's throw away. This luxury comfortable glamping pod is a home away from home, with all the comforts included.
Gwel y Bae includes
- Separate bedroom, with a double bed
- Private bathroom with a shower
- Open plan kitchenette, living and dining room
- Dining table
- Two sofas (one double sofa bed)
- Dog friendly with up to 2 dogs allowed
- Enclosed outside balcony with table and chairs
- Parking for up to 2 vehicles is available right next to the pod
- Sustainable & Eco-friendly