We have three 3 bedroom caravans available for rental.
They are nestled in a quiet corner of the park, one with an elevated position, all three with ample outside space to enjoy those long summer evenings.
All caravans have 1 double and 2 twin rooms, a shower room with toilet and basin, central heating, a fully equipped kitchen and an open living area with dining table and seating. Perfect for families and couples, to enjoy time together, in comfort.
The caravans are well equipped and include the following;
- Double glazing and central heating and gas fire in the lounge.
- Fully equipped kitchen, including fridge/freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle and all the crockery, pans and cooking utensils you need.
- TV with DVD player.
- Gas, electricity and water is included.
- If linen is requested packs will be provided for you to make up your beds on arrival.
- Onsite parking available.
- Outside table and seating available.
- Storage shed for your beach kit, bikes or other outdoor equipment.
Unfortunately our caravans do not have disabled access. However, we do have disabled shower and toilet facilities for those who can manage the steps to the caravan.
There are two dog-friendly caravans so please specify at the time of booking; there is a maximum of two dogs. All caravans are no smoking and no pets are allowed inside the non-dog caravan.
For further information or to make a booking please contact us. Alternatively you can make availability enquiries or book online here.
Prices start from £150 for three nights during low time and increase to £815 per week during peak times
- Period of hire bookings can start and finish on any day.
- There is an extra charge for a single night stay of £20.
- Short break holidays of 1, 2 or 3 night breaks available during mid and low season.
- Minimum stay during peak & bank holidays is 3 nights.
- All bookings are available for check-in from 4pm and check-out is no later than 10am on the day of departure.