Our static caravan is tucked away in a real sunspot on site and has a small garden area with outdoor furniture for you to enjoy al fresco meals.
The caravan sleeps 5:
1 double room, 1 twin room & 1 bed settee in the lounge.
Sadly not suitable for wheelchair users, although there is a disabled shower and toilet facility for those who can manage the caravan steps but need the features the disabled shower can offer. No smoking or pets allowed inside.
- Shower/bathroom with toilet & wash basin
- Kitchen with fridge, oven/hob, microwave, kettle, toaster, sink and all! Crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils, pans et al supplied.
- Sunny lounge with gas fire, TV & dining area.
- Bed linen and towels provided at additional cost of £50 per week; please bring your own beach towels.
- Site wardens nearby. Easy parking on site.
- Washing machines and dryers available in site launderette.
- Also on site: playpark and shop .
For further information, or to enquire about availability/book, please call 01341 280262 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
High: £400 (or £450 per week if linen requested): Christmas & New Year, Easter, bank holiday weekends and school holidays
Mid: £300 (or £350 per week if linen requested):
Low: £200 (or £250 per week if linen requested):
We may consider shorter bookings during quieter periods. Please call to discuss.
Full payment is required to secure your booking prior to arrival by cash, cheque or card.
Period of Hire Booking is normally Saturday to Saturday – commencing 4pm on the first day of booking until 10am on the day of departure.
Short Break Holidays 3 or 4 night breaks available (excluding high season).
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- An accepted booking is a contract and in the event of cancellation no monies can be refunded.
- Before occupying the caravan the hirer should satisfy himself that the accommodation and equipment are in good condition. By occupying the caravan the hirer accepts responsibility for the unit and the equipment throughout the period of hire. Any damage or shortage found subsequently will be charged for. The Proprietors reserve the right to inspect the accommodation before departure and charges may be levied if the caravan is not left in a clean and tidy condition.
- The hirer has no right to sub-let the accommodation or to permit more than the agreed number of persons to occupy it.
- Where the occupier has agreed to provide their own bedlinen, such linen must be in a clean condition when placed on the beds and the beds must not be used without linen in any circumstances.
- The caravan is strictly a no pets and no smoking area.
- The proprietors reserve the right to refuse a reservation or to expel a resident for conduct that is detrimental to the well-being or comfort of other site visitors.
- The caravan is intended to be a quiet place – please do not disturb others by unnecessary noise from cars, TV’s, radios or musical instruments etc. especially after 10pm.
- Payment constitutes accepting these conditions.
- Hendre Mynach Caravan Park will not be liable for injury to person(s) or loss or damage to any property, car, etc whilst at the complex, however such injury, loss or damage may occur.