We are pleased to announce that we have two 3 bedroom caravans available for rental.
They are both nestled in a quiet corner of the park, one with an elevated position, both with ample outside space to enjoy those long summer evenings.
Both caravans have 1 double and 2 twin rooms, a shower room with toilet and basin, a fully equipped kitchen and an open living area with dining table and seating. Perfect for families and couples, to enjoy time together, in comfort.
The caravans are equipped and include the following;
- Double glazing and central heating and gas fire in the lounge
- Fully equipped kitchen, including fridge/freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle and all the crockery, pans and cooking utensils you need
- TV with DVD player
- Gas, electricity and water is included
- If linen is requested packs will be provided for you to make up your beds on arrival
- Onsite parking available
- Outside table and seating available
- Storage shed for your beach kit, bikes or other outdoor equipment
Unfortunately neither of the caravans has disabled access. However, we do have disabled shower and toilet facilities for those who can manage the steps to the caravan.
Both caravans are no smoking and no pets are allowed inside the non-dog caravan. There is a dog-friendly caravan so please specify at the time of booking; max 2 dogs.
To make a booking please be aware that the full balance is payable to confirm your booking.
For further information or to make a booking please call 01341 280262 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Prices start from £150 for three nights during low time and increase to £815 per week during peak times
Period of Hire Booking is normally Saturday to Saturday – commencing 4pm on the first day of booking until 10am on the day of departure.
Short Break Holidays 3 or 4 night breaks available (excluding high season).
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- An accepted booking is a contract and in the event of cancellation no monies can be refunded.
- Before occupying the caravan the hirer should satisfy himself that the accommodation and equipment are in good condition. By occupying the caravan the hirer accepts responsibility for the unit and the equipment throughout the period of hire. Any damage or shortage found subsequently will be charged for. The Proprietors reserve the right to inspect the accommodation before departure and charges may be levied if the caravan is not left in a clean and tidy condition.
- The hirer has no right to sub-let the accommodation or to permit more than the agreed number of persons to occupy it.
- Where the occupier has agreed to provide their own bedlinen, such linen must be in a clean condition when placed on the beds and the beds must not be used without linen in any circumstances.
- Inside the caravans is strictly a no pets and no smoking area.
- The proprietors reserve the right to refuse a reservation or to expel a resident for conduct that is detrimental to the well-being or comfort of other site visitors.
- The caravan is intended to be a quiet place – please do not disturb others by unnecessary noise from cars, TV’s, radios or musical instruments etc. especially after 10pm.
- Payment constitutes accepting these conditions.
- Hendre Mynach Caravan Park will not be liable for injury to person(s) or loss or damage to any property, car, etc whilst at the complex, however such injury, loss or damage may occur.