Physical Access Statement
- The site has touring pitches for caravans, motor caravans, campervans and tents only.
- There is level pedestrian access onto the promenade and beach over a ramped railway crossing. Along the promenade there is a level, safe and pleasant walk into Barmouth town centre.
- Site car park has a dedicated parking bay opposite the reception area.
- The reception area is not accessible to wheelchair users at present but a member of staff will be happy to assist with registration and any queries outside of the reception area during office hours.
- All pitches have parking alongside.
- The site is mostly level with one sloped area on a hill which is for tenting only.
- There are low speed bumps on some roads.
- There is a designated dog walk area near to the promenade.
- There is one private disabled, level access shower and toilet room, available with radar key.
- Access by wheelchair users to the laundry room is now available. A member of staff will always be happy to assist at any time.
- Public transport is available nearby train and bus stations are at Barmouth 3/4 mile away and a bus stop is near the top of the hill to the site, on the main road.
- The shop is not accessible to wheelchair users but a member of staff will be happy to assist at any time during shop opening hours.
- Both shower and toilet blocks are well lit from dusk until dawn.
- No easy access to dishwashing and chemical disposal units for wheelchair users at present.